Security Project ManagerPosted: 1 year ago
The IT Service Management lead is responsible for IT service processes and tools from both an implementation and strategic operations perspective, with a focus on service management, service reporting, and quality control. This position will also oversee the operations of our IT, as well as the ITSM aspects of ITIL processes within IT.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science, (8-10 years +) work experience
- 8+ years experience with help desk supervision/management
- 5+ years experience with IT project work with a demonstrable track record
- BMC Remedy or similar ticketing/ITSM tool experience Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, with the ability to manage own time effectively and work autonomously
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work under a process-centric ITIL Framework
- Ability to work after hours as necessary for general maintenance and on-call support
- Maintain certifications and technical knowledge base through continuing education and study
- Experience working under a process-centric ITIL Framework with formal Production Change Management, Service Management, and Incident Management controls in place
- Basic hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- ITIL V3 Foundations or Higher certification preferred
- Responsible for IT service reporting (e.g., productivity metrics, KPIs, SLAs) and quality control (e.g., compliance reporting, management escalation, process auditing, etc.)
- Working with a peer IT Support Desk lead, assist with managing IT service operations (e.g., support desk communications, escalations, VIP support, documenting policies and procedures, etc.)
- Lead the ITSM aspects of ITIL processes including service transition, change management, outages/incident management, problem management, service catalog, etc.
- Lead ITSM-centric projects including ITSM tool selection and implementation, service catalog implementation, etc.
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) improvements and reporting tool implementation for all of IT
- Document standards, policies, and procedures