Looking for Mainframe DeveloperPosted: 5 months ago
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
1. Must be a team player embracing ethics and professionalism, willing to learn and coach
2. Experience designing, developing, testing and implementing projects
3. Experience in development lifecycle of at least one medium to large-scale server-side project
4. Require an associate with very good technical skills in Mainframe technologies such as COBOL, DB2, CICS and IMS.
5. Associate should have quick turnaround on critical issues and should have good issue resolving skills.
6. Associate should have very good exposure towards writing complex DB2 queries along with knowledge on the performance optimization of queries.
7. Associate should have exposure towards analysis of existing application and should be able to come up with impacts and design on new changes.
8. Associate should have exposure to Agile Methodology along with all Sprint ceremonies and tools such as JIRA. Associate needs to be flexible in working additional hours whenever there are critical issues/deliveries.
9. Ability to work independently in a customer environment along with customer tech leads & business partners.
10. Should be able to clearly communicate technical/functional information with customers.
11. Able to estimate, design, develop requirements based on customer inputs.
12. Willingness to work in onsite-offshore model