SELENIUM TESTERPosted: 3 months ago
Client : Ingram Micro
Expert Automation Coder Primary skill Selenium
· 6 years- experience in testing of enterprise software applications
· Good understanding of QA methodology, automation expertise and strong ability to code.
· Experience with Selenium-Web driver, Selenium Grid, Selenium Page Object Model, Page Factory concept using C or Core Java is must
· Expert level knowledge on Java or C is required
· Experience of designing and implementing test frameworks from scratch like Data driven, Keyword driven or Hybrid along with custom reporting
· -Expert in quickly implementing the framework components like run management and distribution of tests, Data management, Repository management, reporting framework.
· -Solid concepts of OO programming ClassesMethods, Etc.
· -Should be able to analyze the application requirements very quickly and come up with right framework which can support a big scale automation and support huge number of test cases with least maintenance
· Experience in automation implementation in Visual Studio Test Manager test and defect management, experience in automation using TFS APIs
· -Excellent Analytical and Logical Skills Location Irvine, CA