Java Architect - Sunnyvale CA and Los Angeles, CAPosted: 5 months ago
The Java Architect will be responsible for solutioning customer requirements by closely working with the customer to clearly understand their business requirements.
- Work closely with customer Product Owner(s) to understand business needs and propose viable solutions to meet those needs
- Serve as subject matter expert in the building of the solutions
- Work with application developers to translate high-level business requirements into technical specifications
- Develop close, trusted relationship with client stakeholders and to foster alignment and acceptance of solution
- Actively contribute to high quality in analysis, architecture, design, development, deployment activities
- Keeping up-to-date with new technologies, best practices, and work on optimizing the tooling and automation.
- Working on cutting edge technologies in areas like Big Data, In-memory data structure store, NoSQL, Event processing etc.
- Understand the latest development and engineering paradigms like Scrum/Agile/TDD/BDD/DDD etc.
- Candidate should have at least 10+ years of total work experience in Java/J2EE technologies of which at least 6 years in Technology Architect role.
- Experience Service-oriented architecture (SOA), Microservices
- Knowledge of API driven platform development & Software Integration.
- Exposure to JVM based languages like Java, Scala, Clojure.
- Good understanding of Spring Framework, Elastic Search
- Hands on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable systems in Java.
- An eye towards modern product design and minimalistic user experience is a plus.
- Successful experience working with client stakeholders to address challenging situations
- Ability to understand complex business processes in supply chain and logistics domain
- Deep consultative and facilitation skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree