DevOps - Android Build Engineer - Menomonee Falls, WIPosted: 3 months ago
Role: DevOps - Android Build Engineer
Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Duration: 6+ Months
Must Have Skills:
- Software configuration management, - Project Configurations (iOS/Android/mS code signing, Apple Developer Accounts), source control configurations (git, GitHub, GitHub Enterprise)
- Continuous build and deploy configurations, CI & CD configurations (Bitrise, fastlane), manage integrations with deployment platforms (TestFairy, HockeyApp, TestFlight)
- Facilitate and document integration points between mobile apps and Cloud services (HTTP) & Bluetooth, C++ libraries.
- Setup and maintain tool integrations: GHE, Slack, Bitrise, TestFairy
- Release Engineering: Release notes, versioning, archiving builds, production release
- Global Deployment: Native apps display "In-App Help web views for multiple languages.
- Identify and manage tools that facilitate development and release management
- Assist with managing developer machine configurations and setups (environments, installs, project setups)
- Ability and initiative to document processes and tooling.
- Document open source and third party library utilization
- Facilitate versioning for product requirements, design artefacts, jira tickets and builds
- Manage business requirements
- Obtain legal approval for open source libraries being utilized
- Facilitate data security processes and documentation
- Facilitate audits and reports (log quality & coverage, accessibility coverage, unit test coverage)