.Net Developer with Angular JSPosted: 5 months ago
(Primary Skills) .Net Developer with angular experience
· At least 8 years of experience; need someone who has experience with different apps, is comfortable doing analysis & working with BU & is resourceful to help me find solutions for multiple business needs
· 3+ years of experience in AngularJS/ Angular 2+
· UI Clean coding experience.
· 1+ years Test Driven Development (TDD) for front end development.
· Should be open to backend REST service development (preferably in C#).
· Design patterns and coding best practices.
(Roles and Responsibilities):
· Hands on Angular development for a target state contact center desktop & mobile platform.
· Responsible to define, design, develop and deploy applications/services and proof-of-concepts to build/support new and enhance existing products.
· Work independently with Product Managers and Business Analysts to shape ideas and requirements into web applications following industry standard guidelines for responsiveness and ADA compliance.
· Collaborate with a balanced team of developers to deliver projects/features.
· Communicate effectively with cross-functional stakeholders and application integration partners.
· Utilize and build RESTful backend services.
· Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues (UI side).
· Quick prototyping skills leveraging UI tools to create mock ups.