Executive Desktop SupportPosted: 9 months ago
Job Title: Executive Desktop Support
Work Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- Provide in-person and remote "White Glove support to C-Level Executive Leadership Team (ELT) & Executives Assistants at all times.
- Support our C-Level Executive Leadership Team (ELT) & Executives Assistants on Windows, Mac OS, mobile phones, tablets, AV presentation tools, etc.
- Proactively ensure our Executive Conference rooms are always neat and in working order.
- Coordinate the procurement of new technology.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in fast pace/entertainment services environment preferred.
- Take ownership of end users' issues through resolution and ensure problems are resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure team members are researching, diagnosing, and troubleshooting solutions to resolve end user's issues.
- Work with peers across IT and Engineering to escalate of unresolved issues and ensure timely and complete resolution.
- Ensure proactive communication with end users as issues arise and during troubleshooting and resolution.
- Ensure proper documentation, tracking and closure of all issues.
- Maintain a continuous focus on technology and information security.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Experience with Lenovo PCs, laptops, surfaces, Mac OS, MFD, printers, copiers and other technology related equipment.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 2016 and Office 365, including Outlook, Skype, and Project.
- Knowledge of Zoom and Zoom rooms.
- Familiarity with current generation SCCM deployment and practices.
- Ability to evaluate and assess technical issues and situations in a methodical and logical manner.