Finance ManagerPosted: 9 months ago
Oversees financial analysis for Global Corporate Services business. Lead budgeting, forecasting, and month end reporting for business units within Global Corporate Services.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage a team of 5 Senior Financial Analysts to provide financial planning and analysis support for Global Corporate Services' business units including Facilities Management, Project Management, Account Management, Transactions, Technology, Consulting, and Lease Administration.
- Manage the team in creating budgets, forecasts, and financial reports.
- Oversee creation of monthly financial reports of actuals and associated variance analyses to budget and forecast.
- Liaison with Business Leaders including for Monthly P&L reviews to improve performance.
- Manage transaction commission calculation process.
- Manage agreements with brokers related to Global Corporate Services business.
- Manage communications with brokers as it relates to commission calculations and agreements.
- Identify and evaluate revenue and cost reduction opportunities.
- Develop and implement Best Practices across the finance function.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA and/or MBA preferred
- Big 4 experience a plus
- Minimum 8 years financial analysis experience.
- Minimum 2-4 years management experience.
- Analytical and project management skills required
- Superior excel and financial modeling skills required
- Extensive experience developing financial models
- Experience with computerized financial systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and manage tight deadlines
- May perform other duties as assigned