AWS ArchitectPosted: 7 months ago
Provide complete AWS Architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
overall technical responsibility for designing and implementing the solution, will ensure project implementation compliance, and utilize technology research to integrate, and manage the solution
· Participate hands on in complex technology implementations including Migration of on Premise Applications to Cloud and development of new Applications in Cloud/AWS.
· Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and road maps for one or more technology domains which includes Java Full stack
· Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend modern technology stacks/tools to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate towards their use.
· Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization and design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
· Lead a work stream or act as a technical team lead and manage components of the work plan/project. • Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
· Minimum 10 years of software engineering experience.
· At least 5 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks in Cloud Environment preferably in AWS.
· At least 2 years of experience in Leading the teams with architecting and developing cloud native full stack solutions using AWS developer with knowledge of SDK and Java programming
· Had architected solutions using AWS native platform. Hand-on experience of CICD pipeline using Jenkin/Bamboo.
· Has extensive and deep working knowledge of S3/RDS/Cloud.
· Formation Templates and creating architecture designs using requirements.
· Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including Design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
· Ensuring that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
· Minimum 2 years of experience developing applications with React JS.
· Minimum 5 years of experience with Java/JEE, specifically Microservices development
· Minimum 1 year of experience developing applications with Spring Boot.
· Experience delivering cloud native solutions.
· Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience level.
· Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Java Standard Edition 8 , Java Enterprise Edition, Spring 4, Spring Boot, Spring MVC , jQuery or Angular or React , JSP ,JSTL , Spring AOP/Annotations/Security , Apache Tiles, Apache CXF, Apache Maven, Junit, Rest Web Services, SQL, Oracle & My SQL, Unix Scripting (Korn Shell), Git, Jira
· Good experience with Bamboo, Jenkins, Bitbucket , Docker, Microservices , DevOps concepts ,