Java Tech LeadPosted: 1 month ago
Job Title: Java Tech Lead (5 No's)
Job Location: Johnston, IA
Type of hire: Contractor
Must Have Skills:
· Good knowledge and experience in enterprise software architecture, design, development and integrations considering functional and non-functional requirements
· Ability to code and unit test own code to a high standard regardless of language
· Strong experience in Java/J2EE distributed application Development.
· Experience working with Spring framework and good understanding of AOP concepts.
· Strong analysis and design skills, including requirements analysis, OO design patterns.
· Minimum five years of experience with Messaging (MQ/JMS) based Integration applications.
· Experience in resolving performance issues
· Experience in Relational and NoSQL database paradigms
· Experience API development, web services (REST, SOAP and JSON), and documentation tools
· Good exposure and ability to troubleshoot a problem end to end covering Web interface-APIs to Database levels
· Excellent communication, articulation and leadership skills to connect with stakeholders at the different level
· Ability to engage and interact with various technical, business and outside teams
· Experience with Scrum and other Agile development processes.