Java Fullstack DeveloperPosted: 4 months ago
Java Full Stack Developer
Skill: Java Full Stack
Experience: 4-10 years
Work Location: Edison, NJ
Technical Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in projects involving Java, J2EE frameworks of Spring, hibernate, Spring batch and Multithreading.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience in NO SQL and Angular 2/4
- Thorough knowledge of Angular routing.
- Ability to create reusable components for UI consistency and reuse.
- Experience with JS test frameworks like JasmineKarma, Protractorkarma.
- Understanding of version control and build tools.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Should have a Developers Mindset (Analytical & Problem solving mindset).
- Good communication Skills
- Attitude to learn & understanding on the latest open source technologies
- Design and implement responsive and cross browser web applications.
- Work closely with clients and team members to implement best technical practices and help teams to identify optimal technical solutions.
- Develop common reusable JSON driven UI components.
- Focus on user experience, UI design principles and making applications work intuitively.
- Evaluate and apply new cutting edge technologies.
- Write unit test cases using Jasminekarma or Protractorkarma for independent modules.
- Responsible to integrate UI code with back-end using REST APIs.
- Debug application for issues using ChromeIE debugger tools and monitor performance as well.