Cloud Architect(Azure)Posted: 7 months ago
Title – Cloud Architect (Azure)
Job Description –
- 12 to 16 years of industry experience in cloud technologies and should have worked as an Architect for at least 3+ Years
- Expertise on Cloud Platform – Azure & Hybrid cloud environment
- Able to provide IAAS, PAAS, SAAS based designing solution to all On premise components such as SSIS packages, SSRS, Jobs, Windows services etc.
- Experience on latest App services on Azure PAAS such as Logic apps, Web app, Api app, etc.
- Should have done hands-on development, design and architecture for multiple clients over the experience years.
- Experience on architecting and designing an end to end solution on Cloud(IAAS, PAAS, SAAS) for a customers.
- Understanding of services is used to manage resources in Azure such as application Insights, ARM, Log analytics etc.
- Understanding of Networking concepts such as fault domain, availability set, point to site/ Site to site VPN, Express route, NSG etc.
- Interface with senior management to develop, refine, and execute the Cloud strategy and roadmap.
- Manage POCs & exploratory projects; to identify, evaluate and eventually adopt most suitable Cloud model (Public & Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) for the customer
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting and Azure CLI
- Experience with containers, specifically Azure Container Services (Client) & Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- Experience designing various types of Azure storage accounts, Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery
- Architecting solutions of moving workloads from on premise to various cloud platforms
- Lead Architecture reviews to determine if new products and solutions comply with the agreed enterprise cloud architecture
- Develop a comprehensive technical architecture to support the multi-year agenda for cloud adoption.
- Develop and drive programs to ensure the architecture and associated product solutions are delivered to realize technical and business benefits
- Work with other architects to build migration plans encompassing infrastructure baseline, plans and roadmaps; application migration plans, requirements and needs; industry leading and evolving trends, techniques, products and vendors.
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt and implement based on the situational needs.
- Establish an Enterprise Cloud strategy, standards and best practices associated with all aspects Cloud offerings, including
- Secure and compliant data and messaging egress and ingress
- Federated authentication and authorization models
- Automated workload lifecycle management, Data and information encryption and security
- Application porting, integration and maintenance
- On-demand, self-service access to Enterprise Cloud applications, platforms and offerings
- Overall cloud management tools, monitoring, alerting, chargeback, capacity and performance management, and service level objective definitions
- Experience of implementing DevOps