Java EngineerPosted: 4 months ago
Must Have Skills:
- Client side MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Maven, Microservices, SOAP/Rest frameworks, JMS, Hysterix, Trunk based development, Jersey and/or Spring MVC
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 7-10 years' experience in Java/JEE based applications and development
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a lead development role.
- Experience using the following software frameworks/concepts: Client side MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Junit, Maven, microservices, SOAP/Rest frameworks, JMS, Hysterix, Trunk based development, Jersey and/or Spring MVC
- Experience in Linux/Unix/Mac OS X based environments, comfortable working with command line tools & scripting
- Experience with the following tools & technologies: Docker, Jenkins, Selenium, GIT, Swagger, Eclipse, Tomcat, SonarQube,
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environment, utilizing automated testing, as well as Test Driven Development
- Experience working on teams that have employed agile and lean methodologies.
- Experience with client side UI frameworks like AngularJS and how these integrate into a REST services framework.