QA Python TesterPosted: 1 month ago
1. Create, execute and automate test scenarios from use cases for existing and new solutions. Preferably using python. 5 Years of experience should be good.
2. Identify and implement ways to provide efficiencies to test cycles.
3. Analyze and troubleshoot issues found using all artifacts available.
4. Interact with internal and external team members, as well as stakeholders, to analyze complex projects and break them down into detailed and functional tasks.
5. Assist with the creation and analysis of test results to project, partner or senior leadership stakeholders.
Technical Skills: Python, Unix