Sr. UI DeveloperPosted: 7 months ago
· Required 5-7 yrs of mini. Experience.
· Need Very good communication skills
· UI development experience using HTML5, CSS
· User-centered design (UCD) and strong analytical abilities
· A user-experience (UX) designer must have a clear understanding of business goals and user behavior,
· Talk to participating teams and create user flows, wireframes, mock-us and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
· Facilitate the client's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
· Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
· Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
· Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
· Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
· Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.