BA with Brokerage Back Office - Newark, NJPosted: 7 months ago
Title : BA with Brokerage Back Office
Location : Newark, NJ
Duration : Full Time
- Advisory, Business & IT Consulting, Business and Systems Analysis, Process Modeling, Requirements Analysis & Documentation, Business Architecture, Data Analysis.
- Mutual Fund Brokerage Back office Processing and mutual fund sub-accounting systems (BNY/DST) experience.
- Experience with working with NSCC and understanding NSCC Fund/SERV industry layouts and integration.
- Strong functional requirements documentation/writing skills.
- Knowledge of data mapping/file integration, reconciliation of cash/shares, back office brokerage background.
- Proactive/Client City Networks experience a plus.
- System integration, Field/attribute mappings, vendor communication.
- Banking functions (Swift mapping), Nacha, mutual funds
- Advanced knowledge of MS excel, Power point, MS word for documentation, analysis and presentation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide primary support for formulation of problem statement and definition of scope for her/his assigned area(s).
- Work independently and bring thought leadership to bear in order to identify root cause of the issue.
- Work with engagement management to define scope of work in context of larger project.
- Construct problem statement to include problem description, those affected and benefits of solving the problem, and implications of not doing so.
- Support the identification of project risks and mitigation.
- Demonstrate exceptional requirement gathering techniques with minimal direction from engagement management.
- Design, conduct and facilitate requirements sessions.
- Organize and sequence requirements into a user requirements document.
- Write well-formed, validated requirements and manage changes.
- Use appropriate tools to record, track and manage requirements.
- Review and analyze relevant documentation to ensure the understanding of an organizations function and capabilities.
- Lead relevant research to increase understanding in support of developing comprehensive solutions.
- Serve as liaison between stakeholder, demonstrate understanding of client structure, policies, and operations.
- Logically structure recommendations and supporting data to formulate a solid, logical and understandable business case .
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Prior Experience in Brokerage Background is plus