Sr. DeveloperPosted: 5 months ago
· Minimum of 4-8 years' experience.
· Will have additional responsibility of supervising the team of developer.
· Strong development experience in languages such as Python.
· Develop new software micro-services, libraries, and features that form the platform supporting service orchestration
· Knowledge of Asynchronous programming patterns
· Experience in developing and using RESTful APIs
· Ability to containerize the service (Docker, openstack etc) and deploy on Cloud (Azure, AWS etc)
· Provide technical guidance to the team
· Experience in executing the project in agile scrum methodology.
· Follow and guide team on Scrum ceremonies
· Experience in telecom domain with knowledge of OSS/BSS will be added advantage
· Proficiency in TCP/IP networking, LANs and network infrastructure
· Fundamentals of SDN, NFV (Network function virtualization), and Orchestration
· Basic understanding of networking including L2/L3 Switching & Routing
· Ability to manage team by mentoring and helping individuals grow in their careers