SDET / Automation TesterPosted: 1 month ago
Job Title: SDET / Automation Tester
Location: Riverwoods, IL
- Working within agile (Safe-agile) development teams with a BDD approach and supporting the developers to quality assure developments early.
- Setting up framework and standards, manage all the automation setup activities.
- Utilize development skills, data manipulation skills and scripting skills to engineer technical, repeatable tests
- Undertaking all forms of functional and non-functional testing
- Coordinating automation testing activities of your team and others
- Report on testing progress and strategy and provide interpretation and insight on progress to inform management to take decisions.
- Test automation using Cucumber/BDD test automation tool and Gherkin scripting language.
- Must have Skill Set -> Java, Selenium BDD, Cucumber, Gherkin, Serenity, Web Services-REST, Web Services-SOAP
- Understanding of how to manufacture and manage test data in an enterprise-class development environment.
- Familiarity with development build and deployment environment (e.g. Maven, GitHub, Jenkins).
- Should have an experience in CI/CD