Junior Investment Analyst (Special Investment Officer)Posted: 1 month ago
• Bachelor's degree in any degree discipline
• Strong interest in the financial markets with excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate should possess intellectual curiosity, focus and creativity, as well as a keen research instinct with creative problem-solving abilities. Minimal travel is required. Candidates must be New York State residents or willing to relocate.
• Preference may be given to candidates who have obtained their MBA or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential (CFA study at any level is a plus)
• Familiarity with financial markets preferred, but not essential
• Ideal candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to deliver results
The Investment Department of the New York State Insurance Fund (NYSIF) is seeking a Junior Investment Analyst to assist with all aspects of its Investment operation. This position reports to the Chief Investment Officer.