Java Full Stack DeveloperPosted: 1 month ago
Full-Stack Developer Technical Skills:
- Minimum 8+ years of Java/JEE design and development skills. Must have strong analysis (both requirements and system) and design skills.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Strong experience with performance testing, performance test tools, investigation and resolution.
- Expertise in Spring, Hibernate, MQ, WebService concepts, REST service concepts, XML, JSON, and Apache+Tomcat.
- Experience in writing, maintaining, performance tuning SQL/PLSQL (Oracle preferred), and the ability to write complex SQL, understand complex procedures and triggers.
- Current experience in applying Test Driven Development techniques (jUnit, Selenium, Cucumber or similar tools),
- Understanding of DevOps and current hands-on experience with automation tools such as Jenkins, JIRA, Maven, Git and Bitbucket
- 2+ years of experience in delivering solution through Agile methodology including daily participation in Agile ceremonies
- Exposure to and/or experience with LDAP, Active Directory, Unix and Mainframe operating systems like ACF2, RACF etc.
- Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and verbal), and interpersonal skills, skills in dealing with a diverse population.
- Passionate about technology, problem solving, learning new skills, sharing expertise and knowledge