Mainframe DeveloperPosted: 5 months ago
Job Title: Mainframe Developer
Location: Irving, TX
- Must Have Skills: ____Mainframe Technologies (COBOL,JCL,CICS,DB2)
- Modify procedures to resolve complicated problems in view of computer equipment capacity along with constraints, operating time and desired results form.
- Head responsibility to integrate system and perform technical lead for those projects.
- Analyze designs, develop and execute custom application features and functions.
- Interact with integration infrastructure and varied systems.
- Develop apt standards and controls to ensure every system's projects function effectively perform all varied applications as well as operating systems.
- Design, code, test, debug, and record those programs proficient to work at top technical level of every level of applications programming activities.
- Evaluate, design, code and test improvement as required to complex modules.
- Develop system parameters and interact for complicated components.
- Design and develop code applications to technical and functional programming standards.
- Provide prime assistance toward application releases installation into production under given direction.
- Coordinate and involve in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs.
- Plan and implement every needed process steps as defined in methodologies.
- Develop operational documents for Application.
- Present application and technical support as necessary at right time.
- Web API