RecruiterPosted: 3 months ago
The Recruiter will manage high volume recruitment activities, initiatives and strategies for entry level talent within the Operations.In consultation with business and HR leadership, the Recruiter develops recruitment strategies to generate pro-active and real time candidate pipelines in alignment with business goals and key initiatives. They will also manage and execute on full lifecycle recruiting.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Employ creative sourcing to include: direct recruiting, self driven research, prospecting and referral sourcing into target companies, job boards, associations, targeted email campaigns, and social networking both internally and externally.
- Full-cycle recruiting: sourcing/candidate generation, cold calling, marketing, research, interviewing, assessments, presentation, negotiation and closing.
- Leads task force and talent networking events to effectively raise and evangelize talent.
- Minimum of 3 years recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated success with high volume recruiting; call center recruiting experience is a plus.
- Experience with Taleo or similar applicant tracking systems strongly desired.
- Ability to execute flawlessly in a constantly changing environment.
- Constantly engaged to network, generate, share, leverage and promote talent for the success of the organization.
- Superb communication skills and sales aptitude/background.
- Consultative approach
- Excellent presentational speaking skills.
- Skilled at cold calling and building quick rapport.
- Ability to present a compelling value proposition.