Business AnalystPosted: 3 months ago
FTE visa indp only
- Lead requirements definition for complex projects. Identify and translate business needs into clearly defined requirements, and create documentation inclusive of business use cases, process flows, data flows, traceability matrices and mock-ups.
- Plan, facilitate, and conduct requirements gathering sessions, meetings, and presentations.
- Lead review sessions for completed business/functional requirements with key business users focused on gaining consensus and final business approval
- Build strong relationships within the business units and support functions to understand the business needs.
- Develop epics and user stories for upcoming sprints.
- Break stories into functional and non-functional acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with development and testing teams to provide subject matter expertise on the requirements.
- Get actively involved in the software testing phase.
- Experience with the following would be ideal:
- Waterfall experience with Agile knowledge
- Brokerage Experience
- Thorough Understanding of Insurance Broking functions
- Thorough Understanding of Policy Admin, Claims Admin systems
- P&C Insurance domain Certification is desired
- Communicates clearly
- Experience writing detailed requirements with workflow diagrams and data models
- Ability to write technical documentation on process and supporting materials to effectively communicate with others