Finance Specialist IIPosted: 1 month ago
Project Based Work
The Financial Assurance Analyst position reports directly to a Revenue Assurance Manager. The primary focus of this role includes developing audits, auditing, analysis and reporting of the financial impacts of these audits. This position requires exceptional interpersonal skills, a high comfort level with dynamic priorities, a curiosity and willingness to solve business problems and identify new problems. The ideal candidate has a strong awareness of the systems used for order entry, provisioning and invoicing customers and is proficient in financial analysis and SQL Server Programing.
• Responsible for performing detailed customer audits that identify revenue recovery and cost savings opportunities.
• Isolate and research services, analyze the business drivers, determine root cause, and work with functional
and business teams to resolve leakage issues.
• Conduct variance reporting, root cause identification, and error resolution resulting in revenue recovery or cost savings.
• Design and implement financial assurance controls including source data acquisition, normalization, and automation. Implement new control points and metrics as the business changes.
• Lead efforts that prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and reduce defects.
• Audit and evaluate customer’s invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure revenue is billed appropriately.
• Monitor usage trends and control points.
• Optimize business intelligence including query development and data analysis.
• Build and run queries and conduct complex data analysis. Support adhoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams.
• Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of professional work experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• Exceptional ability to work effectively in groups with disparate priorities and operational targets.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to develop productive business relationships with internal & external team members.
• Exceptional analytical skill and business acumen.
• Above average Microsoft Office application skills, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Team player with a passion for service.
• Working knowledge of SQL Server and SSIS.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
Bachelors or Equivalent