Field Engineer 2Posted: 1 month ago
Under the general direction of the Data Center Manager, the Data Center Technician will physically support and provide remote hand data center services for customers as well as facilitate customer access.
Support day-to-day operations of the data center.
- Consult, move, and install shelves, power strips, rails, cable management, servers, switches, and other equipment to drive and follow requirements.
- Provide, quality checks and close remote hands for customers with limited direction.
- Determine and evolve inspection plans and visually inspect equipment for errors or unusual noises.
- Review work orders and as post-work quality assurance to ensure requests are handled accordingly to requests.
- Troubleshoot physical problems and address issues.
- Consult with senior peers on complex projects.
- Consult and conduct inventory control