Sr. Salesforce DeveloperPosted: 3 months ago
· 7+ years of IT experience with at least 4+ years in Salesforce.com
· Proficiency in configuration and customization in Salesforce.com, Apex and Visual force technologies.
· Good understanding of overall SFDC architecture & landscape.
· Good knowledge & work experience in SFDC configuration, customization, programming with APEX Class / Triggers / APIs, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL and implementing new instances of Salesforce.com application from scratch.
· Hands on work experience with Salesforce.com web services, WSDL and experience in other Integration aspects is desirable.
· Good work experience in Reports and Dashboards.
· Deployment experience using ANT tool or change set
· Thorough understanding of Object Oriented Concepts
· Prior experience in other OOPS technologies like Java, .net is acceptable
· Experience in building lightning components
· Hands-on Experience in Salesforce Community cloud, Service cloud, and Lightning( A MUST)
· Dev 401 Certification, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant (Added Advantage), Dev 501 (Added Advantage)
· Should have at least 2 or more certificates from the following -
§ Should be salesforce certified or 501 Advanced Developer
§ Salesforce.com Certified Administrator or Advanced Administrator
§ Salesforce Platform Developer 1
· Sales, Service, Marketing cloud consultant certification is added advantage
· Translate the client's business objectives into technical requirements covering all aspects of the functionalities
· Understand the user stories and break them into modules of technical scenarios
· Estimate the efforts needed to accomplish customer objectives
· Identify & highlight different risks involved and work on mitigation plans
· Lead and guide the technical consultants during various phases of the project including (but not limited to) design, coding, unit testing to deployment
· Review the code to ensure requirement coverage and adherence to best practices
· Act as a bridge between development team and the customer
· Manage technical team
· Liaise closely with application development & support groups to ensure plan is in place for post go-live support
· Lead & mentor new team members to bring them up to speed
· Train end users on the salesforce.com application
· Good communication skills. Must be able to manage interactions with various stake holders across multiple countries.
· Should be able to perform independent code reviews and execute unit tests on modules developed by self and other junior team members on the project.