Java Developer - Hartford, CTPosted: 2 months ago
Location – Hartford, CT
Role – Contract
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets and mircoservice.
- Experience with Core Java, JEE skills including REST, Spring, Hibernate.
- Excellent knowledge of any Nosql DB .
- Strong knowledge of server-side design patterns and continuous delivery principles.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented design experience.
- Experience with distributed computing infrastructures.
- Working knowledge of Cloud computing– understanding of public (AWS preferred)and private cloud.
- Build a services/API architecture, leveraging private and/or public cloud.
- Experience with performance tuning and memory profiling.
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines.
- Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes.
- Experience using CI/CD tools like Jenkins/udeploy or similar.