Field Engineer 3Posted: 4 weeks ago
Day to Day Work:
- All are both MAC and PC, mostly MAC. – Resumes must clearly show solid MAC experience.
- Desktop customer support, MAC and PC HW / SW, support, new builds, adds, moves, changes, installations, standard Office and email support, etc.
- The environments are busy, a combination of using a ticket system to manage support requests, and also customer walkins / direct "shouldertaps”.
- 5 or more years in a medium-large corporate environment providing IT deskside (in person) support for end users, some remote support as well via phone and email.
- Technologies include MAC and PC / Windows laptops, desktops, mobile devices.
- MS Office, networking, peripheral devices (ie. printers) build, install, troubleshoot.
- Work with a support ticket system, manage daily support instances.
- Physically install and move equipment as needed.