Jr. Relationship ManagerPosted: 5 months ago
Junior RM's primary responsibilities will include:
- Evaluation of credit proposals (including analyzing the Borrower's financial performance and evaluating the Borrower's business and industry risks as well as assigning the internal risk rating for the Borrower)
- Assist the Senior members in marketing & packaging of bi-lateral loans;
- Liaising with Arranger/Agent Banks for syndicated loans for US corporates & Latin American corporates;
- Liaising with Corporate Banking, Client Coverage and Credit Risk teams at Head Office and other overseas business units.
The incumbent is also expected to support team members in a variety of other portfolio management needs by undertaking the following key functions:
- Monitoring the existing portfolio including updating relevant market news and special reviews.
- Monitoring amendments/modifications to the existing credit agreements.
- Liaise and coordinate loan-closing documents with the bank's legal counsel and the Credit Back Office Administration.
- Prepare approved loan files for transfer to Credit Back Office Administration.
- 0 2 years in Credit Analyst
- At the minimum, a Bachelor's degree in Finance (or related business or economics degree)
- Strong analytical skills with ability to read and analyze financial statements
- Strong interpersonal verbal skills with ability to interact and collaborate with people at all levels
- Strong report writing
- Able to work independently but also able to work as an effective team member adhering to shared goals & targets