Field Engineer 4Posted: 3 weeks ago
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WELL WITH OTHERS
Seeking a Field Service Technician with minimum of 3 years hands on experience working on Dell laptops, Desktops and tablets.
This is a driving position. You will be responsible for responding to onsite hardware break fix requests at multiple customer locations each day.
What to expect:
- Support and troubleshoot issues while onsite if the parts shipped did not resolve the issue.
- Maintain timeliness to customer requests and assigned tickets. We provide cx 4 hour service windows (AM-PM service) and we make every best effort possible to make that window.
- Work independently as well as within a team to resolve onsite customer requests efficiently and effectively.
- Real time status updates to our ticketing system is required, resolving or escalating tickets to the appropriate party when necessary.
- While you will be working independently for the most part, you do have the support of our internal service delivery team when in need of assistance.
What skills do I need to be a successful FST?
"Patience, empathy, confidence, and customer service skills.
"Strong IT background with a focus Hardware support of Dell products
"Excellent communication (verbal and written), time management, and developmental skills.
"Skilled at defusing high-stress situations and facilitating resolution to technical problems.
"Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
"Professional appearance and attitude when interacting with our clients' in-person
What are the qualifications I need to have?
"3+ years of relevant experience
"Excellent troubleshooting skills with related hardware components