Corporate RecruiterPosted: 2 months ago
Creating and publishing job ads, interviewing candidates and seeking out new candidate sources.
· Execute Hiring plan from identifying needs and shortlisting C- level Executives, managers, and other technical & non-technical consultants to closing successful hires.
· Experience with full-cycle recruitment and great communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Work closely with hiring managers in various departments to define recruitment needs and plan the hiring process
· Set hiring goals (e.g. quarterly and annual)
· Manage all communication with candidates from the moment they apply until they get onboard
· Source candidates on job boards, resume databases, professional networks and through referrals
· Interview candidates at various stages of the hiring process (phone screening calls and in-person meetings)
· Oversee internal and external communication, making sure that our company maintains a positive reputation as an employer (for example on Glassdoor, LinkedIn and social media)