Java ArchitectPosted: 5 months ago
Role : Java Architect (Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence)
Location: St. Louis, MO
Duration : Long term
Opportunity : Full time/contract Basis
- + 12 years , Java Architect and Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Experience
- Deep understanding of Web Engineering, JEE architecture stacks and performance patterns
- Experience in Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence experience, etc.
- Understanding of predictive modeling, data processing, and data mining algorithms to solve challenging Fraud/Risk business problems around performance, capacity and platform reliability
- Experience with time series/graph databases, performance, statistics, Fraud domain knowledge, performance monitoring/APM tools, Network packet trace analysis, IBM iLog, Gemfire, MQ Series, operations/infrastructure, performance testing or automation experience is a plus.
- Web Application and Web Services performance architecture, scripting, and testing experience and knowledge. Front-End/Browser level Performance Testing and Optimization exposure
- Understanding of Java virtual machine and app servers; JVM GC process and its logs; performance metrics on *nix and Windows.
- Performance tuning experience with RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, etc.).