Business support analystPosted: 2 months ago
Job Title: Business support analyst
Locations: Hoboken, NJ
Duration: Full Time
- Should have 8 to 10 years of experience playing role of Business support analyst handling multiple insurance applications
- Perform requirements elicitation from client SMEs and from application teams and prepare detailed techno-functional system specification documents BRDs for enhancements changes to various applications.
- Conduct BRD walkthrough with BAU, QA, BRM for releases enhancements for above applications.
Evaluate software test results to ensure adequate test coverage of business flows impacted by proposed changes suggest areas of improvement to ensure quality robustness of impacted business systems.
- Acknowledge, analyze and recreate defects incidents reported by business users, triage all such business-critical defectsincidents reported, identify priority for possible fixes and track them to implementation and closure.
- Coordinate RTB releases and production fixes - end to end, including tracking timelines, plans, represent change meeting etc.
- Participate in estimation meetings with Project Managers to discuss application functionality and design with Dev team and help create estimates for new application modules.
- Plan and coordinate with Support team, BRM and Infrastructure support team for implementation of any software upgrade initiatives.
- Perform sanity testing for supported applications.
- Creating user guides, release notes for application as needed.
- Impart training to business users external technical vendor teams as needed
- Should have fair understanding for technology concepts to understand the high level design of the .Net & Java applications.