Software DeveloperPosted: 2 months ago
1st Client Round: Video
2nd Client Round: In-Person
Looking for Locals As There Is An In-Person Interview However, If You Have Someone Who Is Ok To Come For A In-Person Interview Let Me Know
Open To Contract & Full-Time
Rate Range - $60/hr - $70/hr
-------- Looking for Strong Angular & JAVA Development Experience--------
The software developer is responsible for developing our customer portal web application. This position reports to the Product Manager and is an opportunity to work in a highly professional Agile team that creates innovative solutions for the E&P industry. We are looking for candidates with strong web programming skills and experience in related technologies.
Key Job Responsibilities
1. Participate in an Agile software development environment; work with the Project Stakeholders to define requirements sufficiently for successful development of assigned features.
2. Deliver high-quality, well-designed, unit- or auto-tested code.
3. Provide technical background, software expertise, and workflow information as needed for documentation and to productize the developed functionality.
4. Improve, maintain, and enhance existing software in accordance with assigned tasks.
5. Recommend design, performance, and quality improvements to existing software.
6. Work with other developers to ensure that the team's tasks are completed as effectively and efficiently as possible.
7. Use build, testing, and source repository tools and procedures to ensure that high-quality code is available at all times.
8. Use the issue-tracking system to ensure efficient communications with all stakeholders.
9. Report progress and status to project manager/team lead and other team members as requested by the project manager/team lead.
10. Maintain good working relationships and effective communication with others.
Required Education, Experience, and Abilities
1. Bachelor's degree or higher in Computing Science or another relevant field.
2. Five years or more of relevant work experience.
3. A good understanding of full-stack web development.
5. Experience in Java and Java EE.
6. Experience in Webpack, Jetty, Node JS, Java Spring, C++, and Linux OS is preferred.
7. Strong programming and technical skills.
8. Strong communication skills.
9. Experience developing software applications for the E&P industry is preferred.
10. Possess strong written and verbal communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.