ServiceNow ConsultantPosted: 3 months ago
Responsibilities will include:
- Validate an existing project and execution plan of a ServiceNow upgrade from Istanbul to London
- Perform ServiceNow implementation tasks including but not limited to: configuration, integration, custom programming
- Execute existing test scripts against development and production
- Examine existing implementation for complexity, configuration and modifications
- Work closely with leadership to ensure that the technical requirements of the ServiceNow environment are well understood, the support services contracts comply with operational standards, proper technical resources inclusive of leadership is represented in the negotiation of all services, and those services are well defined.
- Works diligently to document all project considerations in the deployment and management of the ServiceNow platform for Ensure that the right level of operational governance is applied to all service management decisions.
- Ensure awareness and engagement throughout the project in relation to project status; Communicate effectively, and advise and influence technology teams and key stakeholders on project progress towards milestones and deliverables
- Properly and effectively prioritize, document and execute project tasks in a high-pressure environment. Keeping detailed records of all project aspects. Work with the operations teams to transition project details into production.