.Net DeveloperPosted: 2 weeks ago
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
· Responsible for development of web application systems for Online Banking and Money Movement.
· Maintain development activities that support internet banking development, ensuring high quality work. Understanding current .NET technological trends.
· Demonstrable detailed understanding of design principles and methods, technology and standards.
· Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents.
· Work with project Managers and development leads to complete assigned tasks and with expected quality and on time.
· Experience working with geographically distributed teams and vendor resources. Skills: Knowledge of authoring tools and human interface.
· Must be experienced with performance aspects of application development. Knowledge of DBMSs, development methodology, standards, design tools and specification representation.
· MCP +internet or other certifications like Win 95/98/NT/Unix, Java Script, VB Script, PERL, XML, HTML, SQL Server, Oracle, Progress, MS Front Page, Cold Fusion, Visual Interdev, ActiveX and Java Applets, ISAPI/NSAPI or MS IIS. Knowledge of web design principles and standards, firewall and network security and Internet database connectivity.