Automation EngineerPosted: 1 month ago
Position: Automation Engineer
Location: Pittsburgh PA –OR- Jersey City, NJ
Duration: Fulltime/ C2H
· Java, Selenium, SQL, BDD, Protractor and Cucumber OR Ranorex and Cucumber
· 6+ years of experience in automation (specifically)
· Work with functional teams to analyze and identify automation test cases, identify test data requirement for automation
· Interact with application teams and functional testers to discuss automation scope, framework tailoring and design
· Support development of Automation Test Plans and Test Strategies. Provide inputs where needed.
· Hands on experience using automation using tools such as Selenium, Java, UFT, Angular JS, SQL, Protractor and Cucumber, with BDD experience
· Execute automated scripts developed for applications in Brown field and Greenfield Environment
· Generate execution reports, analyze failures and implement fixes as needed
· Support maintenance of the automation scripts as needed to comply with application changes
· Understand and use existing framework, tools, processes and templates to implement automation scripts. Recommend changes as needed.
· Attend project meetings and trainings conducted by Client on tools, processes, automation frameworks, etc.
· Support preparation of reports and metrics as per Client requirements