SFDC functional TesterPosted: 5 months ago
Location: Sunnyvale , CA
Role: SFDC functional Tester
Required Skills - Strong Salesforce functional Testing skills, Agile Process
· Minimum 7+ years IT functional testing experience with large/complex development and maintenance projects; experience with enterprise level applications.
· Experience with SCRUM and Agile development methodology.
· Proven ability to create test artifacts (strategies, test plans, and test cases).
· The person should be proactive and well versed with QA & Testing Life Cycle and able to lead, participate, plan and execute as per STLC.
· Must have a minimum of 4-5 years of manual testing experience in SFDC (salesforce.com).
· Prior knowledge and experience with CPQ (Steel brick), Drawloop, Jira, VSTS
· Dev or Admin Certification in SFDC (salesforce.com) Preferred.
· Strong experience in Lead to Quote and Quote to Cash processes built on SFDC.
· Any prior automation experience is nice to have.
· Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously and manage time and priorities effectively