Java Production Support - Austin, TXPosted: 4 months ago
Title : Java Production Support
Location : Austin, TX
Title : FTE only
- Application Production Support Analyst. Experience in L2/L3 related activities.
- Intimate knowledge of ITIL process
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Listening ability and patience
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Providing technical support to teams within the organization, and to external clients when required
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues raised in the Client ITSM tool
- Managing coordination at a local and international level where required
- As required delivering regular and customized training to teams within the business
- As required Developing reports for teams across the business
- Has participated in the application design of systems, including use of analytical techniques.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents complex and new applications.
- Works independently or under the direction of a team leader, senior technical leader or analyst.
- Develops prototypes from functional specifications.
- Designs application sub-systems and small systems.
- Develops program specifications/detail design documents.
- Has participated in the development of functional specifications.
- Performs / Assists users in testing, training, and preparation for operations.
- Keeping project leadership and end users advised of progress.