Product OwnerPosted: 3 months ago
Job Title: Product Owner
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: Full Time
- Product owner Must-have Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- 10-15 years of experience with Information Technology.
- 10-15 years of experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Solution Design Detailing of Processes
- 10-15 years of experience in Requirements Analysis, Requirements Gathering in a client facing role for US based client Property and casualty experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills including conflict management, client expectations.
- Ability to deliver high performance under pressure situations.
- Experience in Agile Scrum, Kanban, SAFe etc project execution. Experience in creating requirement specifications User Story, Business Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Document, and Use case Demonstrate ability to work in Agile Project Tools such as Rally, Jira, SharePoint, and ClearQuest etc.
- Define and maintain a rolling product roadmap backlog based on customer needs Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure consensus on sprint priorities and scope of proposed base enhancements Work with stakeholders and Agile team leads to clarify scope and coordinate estimates Drive requirements gathering sessions with internal external clients and translate gathered requirements into well-defined Features and user stories for the Agile team to consume i.e. clear user story, business driver, and acceptance criteria Ensure solutions built by the Agile team align to stakeholder expectations Facilitate grooming sessions with the Agile team and ensure sprints iterations are well planned Provide guidance and mentoring to other team members
- Provide timely accurate project status for stakeholders Preferred Pro-actively learn and grow understanding of the P&C industry especially Bond and Surety line of business.