Sr. Web DeveloperPosted: 3 months ago
Title: Sr. Web Developer
Location: Port Washington, NY
Duration: 2-3 Months
Pay Rate: $65-$67/hr C2C All Inclusive
Interview Type: Phone + Skype
Visa Type: USC/GC/H1-B
Experienced PHP, MYSQL, MSSQL Web Development, Word Press
Our Client is seeking an experienced PHP Developer that wants to work in a collaborative, energetic and entrepreneurial environment located in Port Washington NY. The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to the internal client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. We are looking for candidates that consider themselves to be creative problem solvers. The ideal candidate must have strong development skills, but also be willing to learn new technologies across all aspects of web development. The role has regular exposure to business stakeholders and senior management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems. The role reports directly to the Director of Information Technology and will support all aspects of this growing business including marketing.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Experience with Word Press
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc...) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Minimum of 4 years development experience
- Please be prepared to show and discuss some of your most recent work.