System Analyst 2Posted: 2 weeks ago
op Skills Required:
· Adherence to change and incident management processes
· Provide server provisioning both virtual and physical and support work in the Windows server environment Server 2008 to 2016
· Provide provisioning server work and hands-on support primarily in the VMware 6.x and above (required) and Hyper-V environments
· Assist team with server patching on to ensure all supported servers are patched and protected (SCCM 2012 experience required)
· Establishing automated corrective action for server problems where possible.
· Assist with Client server connectivity issues.
• Analyzes and evaluates major system project requirements of considerable complexity.
• Reviews user requirements and provides direction in the identification of problem and potential resolution.
• Provides analytical support in the conceptualization, development and implementation of complex, multiple inter-linked systems.
• Defines system objectives and prepares system design specifications to meet user requirements and satisfy interface problems.
• Formulates logical statements of user requirements and develops solutions.
• Reviews alternate approaches and selects appropriate methodology.
• Recommends corrections in technical applications and analysis.
• Evaluates vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
• Performs moderately complex systems modeling, simulation and analysis.
• Develops technical solutions to complex problems requiring the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
• Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
• Writes manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures.
• May lead and direct the work of others.
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related area