CVE Test EngineerPosted: 2 weeks ago
· Develop and execute validation test plan on SSD devices on PC systems
· Analyze and writes test standards and procedures.
· Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
· Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality, recommends and implement test coverage improvement actions
· Perform Failure analysis and work with other function groups to resolve SSD system issues
· Provide system analysis support for customer or yield related issues.
· Improve customer integration experience.
· Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
· Experience working with PC/Notebooks (PC Setup, PC troubleshooting)
· Working experience in either SSD or HDD industry would be an advantage
· Experience with SATA and/or NVMe storage interface protocols and Windows/Linux Operating Systems
· Programming knowledge in Python and C++ in OS environment and microncontrollers
· Knowledge of storage device drivers and SATA and/or PCIE chipset register configurations would be beneficial
· Experience using SATA/PCIe/NVMe bus analyzers and Analog/MixedSignal scopes would be beneficial