BO AdminPosted: 3 months ago
Job Title: BO Admin
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: Lon Term Contract / Fulltime
- 6+ Years of experience in a large enterprise.
- Thorough knowledge of the capabilities, installation, configuration, maintenance, and other administrative duties of the Business Objects server
- Documentation development (e.g. systems schema, administration and support guides)
- Problem-solving and conceptual skills
- Experience with environment upgrades.
- Monitoring BO servers running with optimal performance.
- Monitoring all the related CMS, Audit and Reporting Database services.
- Verifying Web applications (CMC, Infoview, and Custom Applications) availability.
- Monitoring day to day scheduled report jobs from Instance Manager.
- Supporting issues for Business users.
- Monitoring the size of the below Business objects Installation Folders.
- Managing BusinessObjects backup preferably Cold backup during off business hours.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Business Objects report development is a good to have.