M & A Program Manager InfrastructurePosted: 1 week ago
The Senior IT M&A Project Leader position is responsible for supporting clients Corporate Strategy and Development organization with merger, acquisition, and divestiture activities specific to corporate Global Services (IT). In this role, the associate will independently lead due diligence activities and integration or carve out initiatives specific to infrastructure, applications and software contract requirements from the acquiring business unit or purchasing company. The associate will use their strong project management and business acumen skills to ensure solutions are derived in good faith and ensure results are delivered in a timely manner. The associate will also utilize their M&A experiences to maintain and improve the IT M&A playbook, including team strategies, templates, and processes to leverage previous project work.
This position is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
Ensuring IT integration or carve out strategy and project measures are developed based on the intent of the deal
Participating in due diligence and decision making with respect to IT initiatives as a member of the cross functional team - this will require regular interaction with executives across the organization
Leading or managing end-to-end integration or TSA support and carve out process including:
- Creation and management of project schedule
- Management of project risks and issues
- Management of stakeholder communication
- Management of worksteam execution and success
- Drive completion of Day One activities in parallel with progress on Deployment, Long Term Integration, and Post Integration phases
- Maintain and improve the IT M&A playbook, including team strategies, templates, and processes by leveraging previous project work
Stakeholder Relationship demonstrated ability to identify key project stakeholders and understand their goals and motivations. Adept at building stakeholder confidence through positive relationship management.
Leadership Presence - capable of building a leadership presence that inspires project stakeholders and team members to achieve the objectives. Proactive in driving creative resolutions to issues and risk.
Team Building - experienced building cross functional teams in multiple geographies and diverse cultural backgrounds. Effective in creating a positive working environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Driven to enable the project team to surface and resolve issues that affect project delivery.
Business Acumen understanding of the business drivers for their functional discipline that influence project success. Solid business judgement to help drive decision making to reduce project risk and achieve project results.
Attention to detail adept at maintaining detailed task planning, action item/issue tracking and cost performance tracking.
- IT or related bachelor's
- 10 years' experience working with business users in a client facing capacity, Executive/C-Suite levels preferred
- Experience leading or being part of a core team for MA&D projects
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure technologies and processes
- High level understanding of business applications and associated processes
- Strong project management skills
- Strong learning agility
- Ability to excel in high pressure situations or environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent group facilitation, presentation, and relationship building skills
- Ability to communicate technical information in a business friendly manner
- Ability to partner with business community
- IT related financial acumen