Contact Center Engineer IIPosted: 1 week ago
TOP SKILL SETS:
*Strong analysis documentation,
*Intermediate level knowledge of information security principles and standards such as FedRAMP, PCI, HIPAA, ISACA or similar
*Contract to hire position. The “contract” position will be solely in Dublin, OH to get the candidate up-to-speed. When and if “hired – FTE” position will be housed in Denver, CO.
*Shift: Mon – Fri., 8 – 5 p.m.
*Interview process: in-person (location: Dublin, OH). No interviewing will take place in Denver, CO for this role, remember, this is the “contract” position.
*Must be US Citizen, May require Federal Security background checks,
• Primary focus: Analyze OS and web application scan results, determine the validity of the result, identify & verify the remediation, weekly write up of analysis and support the ongoing process
• Secondary focus: Participate with peer engineers in performing regression testing. This will span manual user web and voice testing, reporting validation, execution of scripts, and using automated test systems
• Candidate will provide design, development, certification, deployment, support functions, performance analysis and problem-solving efforts for various hosted contact center platforms and other engineering initiatives.
• Responsibilities will also include defining and test plan requirements, supporting the execution of platform certifications and related proof of concepts as well as lifecycle management.
• Candidate will develop technical documentation
• Role requires significant interaction and collaboration with other engineering groups, Security, Planning, Operations, IT organizations, vendor development and support groups, as needed.
• Strong analysis, documentation, and communication skills
• Deep Windows and Linux server administrative skills (Windows 2008-2012; CentOS 6 & 7; Redhat 7)
• Solid understanding of web application technologies (IIS, Apache)
• Experience with powershell and unix scripting; additional utilities a plus
• Preferred Experience: Amazon Web Services; patching technologies; VOIP; scanning technologies; Ansible
• Certifications a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, or minimum 3 years technical experience in the IT industry
• Excellent communications skills required.
• Excellent documentation/technical writing skills required.
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Server Virtualization experience
• Knowledge of telecommunications, specifically with VoIP protocols such as SIP
• Knowledge of DevOps and recent technologies
• Willingness to seek future certifications