Enterprise Architect - EWBPosted: 1 week ago
Principal Architect - Advanced Technology Group (EWB)
Roles and responsibilities:
· Innovation and Incubate experiences: Identifies top trends across business and technical dimensions and recommends new technology adoptions across Velo Bank engagements.
· Regular contributor to industry forums and technical journals.
· Experience in Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Technical Solution Design, Negotiating, Change Management and Continuous Improvement.
· Drive Growth: Handles multiple tracks, be innovative, ability to communicate effectively with Brillio Teams, VeloBank and its partner ecosystem.
· Develops various types of roadmaps to align across business and technology timelines.
· Elevate Customer Experience: Acts as subject matter catalyst working with key stakeholders in VeloBank.
· Have an eye for design, and ability to translate client vision into concrete architectural plan.
· Provides architectural solutions, strategies, guidelines and support for robust application development and upgrades across their engagements.
· Elevate Technical Competency: Develop architecture documents, design documents, and architecture diagrams of current or future technology capabilities.
· Participate in the governance processes and assists in application design, development, integration and implementation activities.
· Assist Junior Architects when required and mentor team of super enthusiastic developers
Required industry experience:
· 14+ years of leading multiple technology teams
· Experience leading the strategic vision and direction with specific technologies, systems and platforms related to a domain or associated sub-domain.
· Hands on experience with technology planning and road mapping
· Strong Knowledge and experience developing applications to run in large-scale environment
· Experience in building, managing and implementation of different CRM system preferably Salesforce and Microsoft dynamics.
· Experience in Enterprise Service Bus technologies like Mulesoft or dell boomi, along with Anypoint platform understanding.
· Experience in Native mobile app development and integration with ESB layer.
· Good knowledge of Frontend technologies like angular.js, React.js.
· Strong Knowledge and experience designing REST APIs and developing RESTful Web Services
· Experience developing Object Oriented, multi-tier applications in a complex architectural landscape.
· Experience working in an Agile development environment.
· Experience designing and developing on horizontally and highly scalable cloud-based architecture. Azure or AWS cloud infrastructure experience strongly preferred.
· Certifications preferred
· Prior expertise in Banking domain
Required technical experience
· In depth understanding, within a domain or associated sub-domain, of industry trends, emerging standards and the ability to apply them. Participates in discussion and development of industry trends and technologies.
· Demonstrated competence in leading architecture, design, development, and deployment related to a domain or associated sub-domain.
· Good understanding of different CRM system preferably Salesforce and Microsoft dynamics.
· Expert level awareness and understanding of in Enterprise Service Bus technologies like Mulesoft or dell boomi, and modeling techniques related to a domain or associated sub-domain.
· Designing solutions in mule,Microservices architecture leveraging Spring Boot, Anypoint Cloud, Spring Dataflow, REST Services, Azure, AWS, Spring, GIT, Dockers, Kubernetes, JIRA/Confluence, CI / CD
· Microservices pattern, architectural design, implementation best practices for domain model, e.g., Business Rules, Persistence, Caching, Transaction Management, Security, Code Generation, Test Driven Development, Refactoring Principles
· Experience with various tools and technologies to suggest robust tools for various methodology and techniques such as Event Store, Service Registry, Service Discovery, Database(s) for polyglot persistence, Containers, for various services and their implementation
· Expertise in problem solving, analyzing, troubleshooting architecture related issues in timely fashion
· Hands-on Expertise in Cloud Technologies, experience in Azure and AWS
Required functional experience
· The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
· Provide leadership and develop plans consistent with VeloBank vision, strategic objectives, and goals
· Ability to influence major, long-term technology decisions.
· Clear and concise communications and co-ordination skills
· Influence outcomes through expertise and analysis
· Plan and effectively utilize the general time to advance the quality and efficiency
· Excellent stakeholder interaction; collaborative, able to work cross-functionally; possessing the ability to forge relationships and partner effectively
· Customer focus with assurance to meet client needs maintaining high professional quality
· Initiate new projects and follow-up on possible project opportunities
· Able to engage and influence partners to develop the best solutions
· Own the outcome; Able to manage expectations; strive for overall IT success; take the initiative; administrative excellence;
· Great insights and judgment skills; courage to share unpopular viewpoints; comfort with ambiguity
Required education and certifications
· BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering
· Desired: Architecture Certification (TOGAF, Zachman)
· IT Delivery Certification (ITIL, …)
· Organizational Relationship: Reports to ATG Practice Head