Data AnalystPosted: 1 week ago
Financial Wellness - Data Analyst
Are you an analytical thinker? Can you help execute on a strategic vision and build a sustainable database solution to support a business? Do you possess strong procedural and organizational skills? We're looking for someone who can:
– Understand our strategic vision and quickly formulate a view on how to support various facets of a new business
– Quickly evaluate an existing MS Access database solution and identify any bugs and fixes to support the launch and near term management of the *** Financial Wellness business
– design, coordinate and implement impactful reporting for internal stakeholders and corporate clients
– assist with project management across the business
– help drive corporate client employee email engagement strategy in partnership with 3rd party vendor
– stay on top of current business and industry trends
This role is a 4-6 month contractor role with the potential to become full time.
You'll be working as part of the Corporate and Institutional Advisory Solutions team within Wealth Management USA. We help corporate clients, wealth management clients and prospects meet their financial goals through a combination of financial advisors and digital solutions delivering services and solutions specifically designed for them.
As part of our strategic focus, *** is committed to delivering advice, guidance and financial education for all employees of corporate clients. Delivery against this strategic pillar requires the setup and development of our Financial Wellness business.
The corporate benefit market place continues to evolve with increased emphasis being placed on employee financial wellness. This shift represents a significant growth opportunity for our corporate and wealth management businesses. *** has placed a strong focus on this evolving market trend and is committed to expanding our ability to serve corporate employees.
Your experience and skills
– a degree in an analytical field such as engineering, mathematics, accounting, finance, economics, or information technology
– a solid understanding of the wealth management and/or banking industry
– 5+ years of data analysis experience
– Experience with project management
– Highly skilled in Microsoft Access and Excel, with experience creating complex forms and reports in Microsoft Access
– Strong knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) and Visual Basic
– capable of amassing data and information from multiple sources and consolidating into a comprehensive data warehouse for intuitive use by business partners
– able to synthesize multiple data points and sources to define and implement key reporting for internal and external stakeholders
– willing to work long hours when necessary and consistently contribute to the forward growth of the business by "thinking out of the box"
– excited to contribute to a new business line within *** Wealth Management with aggressive growth targets
– able to manage multiple, concurrent projects as ad-hoc requests are needed for senior management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.