Mainframe DeveloperPosted: 3 months ago
1. Should have worked extensively in COBOL, VSAM, DB2, CICS and JCL
2. Should have good hands on knowledge on IBM Mainframe with 5-8 years of work experience.
3. Should have worked on Production Support Activities, Incident resolution, handling on-call, Problem & Service request Management.
Should have worked in Development project and adhered the standard SDLC cycle.
4. Should have client facing experience in the form of attending daily status calls
5. Should be able to interact with various teams at onsite/offshore for coordination and completing the day to day activities.
6. Should have good written and oral communication skills.