SQL with C - Unix AdminPosted: 2 months ago
Title: Unix Admin
Location: Bentonville, AR
Duration : Long Term Contract
Must have: strong Unix Shell Scripting, Database (Informix or SQL, DB2), C
· Must be a team player embracing ethics and professionalism, willing to learn and coach.
· Experience designing, developing, testing and implementing software with a solid understanding of ESQL/C and C++ programming.
· Experience in the design and development of socket communications and multithreading.
· Good understanding and working knowledge with any one or more Automation scripting (e.g., Unix & PERL/ Python/Ruby), Relational Databases (e.g., SQL Server/MySQL/Maria DB, SQLite/Oracle), Messaging Solutions (e.g., IBM MQ/IPC queue).
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GitHub/Tortoise SVN).
· Ability to understand issues of possible failures and recoveries, zero downtime development and provide application support.
· Document and demonstrate solutions through documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code reviews/comments, and testing overviews.
· Exposure/Experience in service oriented architecture using C/C++ toolkit (SOAP/REST web services), Agile software development and tools – JIRA.
· Familiar/Knowledgeable with security concepts (authentication, authorization, encryption, digital signature), SSL, web service proxies and firewalls